Lancaster University Ghana is a partnership between Transnational Academic Group and Lancaster University, UK. Our campus is a branch campus of Lancaster University, UK. We provide excellent and inspiring teaching and places great emphasis on a strong student experience, employability and gives students access to academics who are experts in their field.
Lancaster University Ghana offers the exact same degree to the degrees offered at our Lancaster University main campus in the UK. This means that you will be awarded the same qualifications – as if you were studying at the main campus.
Transnational Academic Group Ghana (TAG Ghana) in partnership with Lancaster University operates Lancaster University Ghana.
Transnational Academic Group develops people who develop nations. Valuing and developing our people is essential to long term success. Our capacity to achieve our goals is dependent on our ability to attract, develop, nurture and retain high quality academic and professional staff.
Transnational Academic Group (TAG) is owned and operated by a group that focuses on building value across three major business verticals including education, media, and information technology. The Group includes, among other interests, ABN 360, CNBC Africa, Forbes Africa, and Tech One Global.
POSITION: Network & Systems Administrator
Transnational Academic Group, in partnership with Lancaster University UK, delivers British undergraduate, postgraduate and foundation programmes at its campus in Ghana.
As we move onto the next exciting phase of our mission to develop African leaders of tomorrow, we are seeking an experienced, energetic and dynamic professional to support the effective operation of the university’s Human Resource and Administration functions, through the efficient use of resources.
- Maintain campus IT systems and network infrastructure;
- Maintain VMs, Windows Servers, Networking switches, VPN, VLAN, Cyberoam, and Cisco firewall;
- Maintain a standardized OS image and configuration of software patches, operating systems, and drivers;
- Maintain and implement antivirus systems across the campus network;
- Recommend and report on hardware and software upgrade requirements from time to time;
- Ensure daily/weekly backups of all critical server and network configuration;
- Ensure network drives are maintained and managed the user storage quota;
- Maintain user PCs including installing additional hardware as required and approved;
- Provide desktop and printing support to all users;
- Maintain IT inventory including regularly scheduled checks;
- Liaise with for hardware and software maintenance of PCs and its peripherals;
- Monitor and troubleshoot network issues and performance;
- Maintain the IT & Networking equipment on the campus;
JOB OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
- Ecobank Ghana PLC invites job applications for immediate employment
- Guinness Ghana Available Job Opportunities
- New Exciting Opportunity At Fan Milk Plc
Required Skills or Experience
- Masters Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science or related areas;
- Professional Certification in Information Technology
- Good knowledge of LANs and WANs including Windows servers, Active Directory, Cisco Networking, and VMWare
- Experience in the physical installation, monitoring, maintenance of clients machines, servers and networking equipment’s etc.
- CCNA, CCNP,MCSE & MCP etc.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified persons should please send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) together with a Statement of Interest to [email protected] and mention Network & Systems Administrator in the subject line.
Deadline: February 23, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED