Job Vacancy For Warehouse Officer
- To begin with, Achieving high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
- Then, Measuring and reporting the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance
- Also, Counting and confirming inventory.
- Moreover, Inspecting inventory for damage and faults.
- Additionally, Communicating errors to relevant parties.
- Then, Marking and labeling stock.
- Also, Storing inventory in accessible manner.
- More so, Loading and wrapping stock on pallets.
- Last but not least, Organizing and maintaining inventory and storage area
- Finally, Building loads with forklift and electronic pallet jack.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Completion of background investigation and drug screening.
- Strong people skills.
- Good moral character.
- Physically strong, agile and dexterous, and undeterred by heights and adverse climatic conditions.
Location: Asylum Down, Accra
How To Apply For This Job Vacancy For Warehouse Officer
All C.V.s should be sent via: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position as the subject of the e-mail.
Closing Date: 23 December, 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER AVAILABLE JOBS
- Job Vacancies at a luxurious hotel in the Madina Metropolis
- New Job Advertisement at Lumenis
- New Job Opportunity at INFUSEmedia
- Exciting Career Opportunity at ERM
- Sarpsolutions Ltd New Job Opportunities
- M.C. Systems Solutions Invites Job Applications
- Orica New Recruitment Opportunity
- JSI Research & Training Institute Latest Job Vacancy
- Marie Stopes International Ghana Invites Job Applications
- APPLY NOW|| U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) Urgent Recruitment Notice
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED