Job Vacancy for Sponsorship Officer at SOS Ghana
SOS CHILDREN’S VILLAGES GHANA is part of a global humanitarian and child welfare organisation that provides a stable family environment for children in need. We have four (4) villages currently in operation in Tema, Asiakwa, Kumasi & Tamale. We also provide social services for families at risk through our Family Strengthening Programme (FSP).
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and dynamic persons for appointment as Sponsorship Officer
Duty Post: Kumasi
Qualification & Experience
The ideal candidate should:
- To begin with, Hold a first degree in English, Linguistics, Social Science or Humanities, Communication & Journalism
- Then, Have a minimum of two (2) years post qualification relevant work experience in creative writing managing donors and sponsors
- Also, Applicants living or residing in and around the job location have an added advantage
- Moreover, Have proven knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite, skill and experience in database management
- Additionally, Be a motivated self-starter with initiative, flexibility and enthusiasm Be a proactive communicator, ability to build relationships and provide support
- Afterwards, Possess good organisational and time management skills Possess marketing & fundraising skills
- Last but not least, Possess excelent writing skills with a flair for the needs and development of children.
- Finally, Have a strong cultural awareness, able to work with people from different cultural backgrounds.
How to Apply for Sponsorship Officer at SOS Ghana
Applicants living or residing in and around the job location have an added advantage.
Interested applicants should send their applications (indicating their reliable phone numbers) and Curriculum Vitae with photocopies of certificates addressed to:
The HR/Admin Manager
P. O. Box AN 16657
Or email to [email protected]
Not later than 30th June, 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED