JOB VACANCY FOR SALESMAN AT PEACE INDO-GHANA LTD.
PEACE INDO-GHANA LTD, a company in Tema and Producers of Medisoft, Kris, B29 products is seeking to employ qualified, experienced and hardworking candidate for the position: SALESMAN
- Firstly, Greet customers.
- Secondly, Help customers find items in the store.
- Thirdly, Check for stock at other branches or order requested stock for customers.
- Then, Provide customers with information about items.
- Also, Ring up purchases.
- Last but not least, Elevate complaints to management.
- Finally, Keep track of inventory.
- HND or DBS Marketing
- 1 year experience in similar position in FMCG
- Should have a valid driving licence C or B
- A degree in sales, marketing, commerce or a related field would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Then, Flexible work hours.
- Basic mathematic skills.
- Prior experience in retail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Lastly, Motivation to work through busy shifts.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE JOB VACANCY FOR SALESMAN AT PEACE INDO-GHANA LTD.
Send your application letters and CV, etc. by email to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 7 days from this publication
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED