September 26th, 2022 at 11:25 am
Job Vacancy for Resident Medical Officer
A Newly Built Hospital in GA South District is seeking to recruit candidates for the following position: RESIDENT MEDICAL OFFICER
The successful applicant shall be required to reside within the vicinity/premises of the hospital and perform on-call duties in the main and attend to in-patients.
- Firstly, Must be permanently registered with the Medical and Dental Council and be in good standing Possess a minimum of three (3) years post housemanship experience.
- Secondly, Must be able to perform minor surgical and obstetric and gynecological interventions and be conversant with referral and gatekeeper systems of healthcare delivery.
- Thirdly, An excellent team player with emotional intelligence and good communication and listening skills.
- Finally, Must be computer literate.
How to Apply for this Job Vacancy for Resident Medical Officer
Interested applicants should forward their covering letters and CVs to email@example.com
Applicants living in or around Tuba, Kasoa and its environs may have an advantage
Closing date for submission of applications is October 15, 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- University of Ghana Announces Job Vacancies
- USAID West Africa Call For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at WASCAL
- West Africa Trade and Investment Hub Invites Job Applications
- Newmont Mining Corporation Job Available Vacancy
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research Call For Job Applications
- Canonical Latest Job Vacancies
- Massive Recruitment|| SOCODEVI Invite Job Applications
- Massive Recruitment|| MDF West Africa Limited Job Openings
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED