Job Vacancy for Project Manager at an agribusiness sector company
A reputable company in the agribusiness sector is inviting experienced, smart and disciplined applicants to apply for the underlisted roles in its field operations.
Position: PROJECT MANAGER
- Firstly, Plan and Develop the Project Idea.
- Secondly, Create and Lead Your Dream Team
- Thirdly, Monitor Project Progress and Set Deadlines.
- Moreover, Solve Issues That Arise.
- Also, Ensure Stakeholder Satisfaction
- Finally, Evaluate Project Performance.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university.
- Experience in a field of agriculture will be an added advantage
Remuneration: Attractive and performance based.
Work experience is not a requirement. Also, Applicants must have completed national service.
How to Apply for the Project Manager at an agribusiness sector company
Deadline for submission is: Friday, 29th July, 2022.
Note that Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces job vacancies at AU
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Palladium
- Lancaster University Ghana Career Opportunity
- JOB VACANCY FOR CREDIT MANAGER AT A RURAL BANK
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Research, and Learning (MERL) Director at Abt Associates
- Job Opportunity Available at University of Ghana
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- Lastly, New Employment Opportunity at ENI Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED