Job Vacancy for Programmes Officers
- Firstly, Identify and contact potential grantees for funding.
- Secondly, Represent company brand in industry conferences, meetings and workshops.
- Thirdly, Manage and monitor grants and prepare funding reports.
- Moreover, Provide guidance and maintain frequent communications with program partners.
- Additionally, Analyze and troubleshoot program challenges.
- Furthermore, Develop best practices to improve overall program performance
- Then, Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for programs.
- Also, Identify and contact new program partners for business expansion.
- Finally, Plan and execute program activities in timely and accurate manner.
- Must have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences plus Master’s Degree in Security related disciplines from a reputable institution.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in relevant field. Must reside within the following localities (Elubo, Paga, Tema, Sekondi, Akanu, Osei Kwadwokrom and Sampa)
How to Apply for this Job Vacancy for Programmes Officers
Applicants must have completed a mandatory one year National Service. Interested persons should send current CVS with cover letters and copies of relevant certificates to: email@example.com
Deadline for submission of application is: 13th September, 2022.
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED