Job Vacancy for Procurement Officer
Kintampo Health Research Centre (KHRC) is a well-established, African-based, research centre and one of three field research centres of the Research and Development Division of the Ghana Health Service an agency of the Ministry of Health.
The work of KHRC has implications for health policy and practice throughout Ghana, Africa and the rest of the world. KHRC is situated in the middle part of Ghana and offers research and training services nationally and internationally and its staffs are multidisciplinary.
- Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Type of Appointment: Full Time Contract.
- Duration: One (1) year (renewable)
Brief Job Description: He or She shall assist the Procurement Manager in evaluating suppliers, products, and services, negotiating contracts, and ensuring that approved purchases are cost-efficient and of high quality.
- Assist in preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing procurement policies and procedures as enshrined in the Public Procurement Act of Ghana.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
Required Skills or Experience
- HND/Degree in accounting, business management/ Procurement and Supply Chain Management or a similar field preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as a procurement officer or in a similar position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Lastly, Ability to work as part of a team.
How To Apply for this Job Vacancy for Procurement Officer
Applicants should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and cover letter and relevant certificates in ONLY one attachment (MSWord document or pdf) confirming his/her suitability for the job; to email@example.com from Monday, 5th December to Sunday, 11th December,2022. Please indicate the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
The link for the application is https://kintampo-hrc.org/employment/index.php , only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as two (2) professional referees including their functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
Closing Date: 23rd December 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Firstly, Job Recruitment at The Capital Group Limited
- Secondly, International Workplace Group Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, New Job Opportunity at Robert Walters
- Moreover, APPLY NOW || University of Ghana Job Vacancies
- Additionally, Mastercard Foundation New Vacancy Advertisement
- Then, UNICEF Ghana Job Recruitment For November 2022
- Also, Besa Manufacturing Company New Job Opportunities
- Furthermore, Job Opening at SOS Children’s Villages International
- Afterwards, Farmerline Latest Employment Opportunity
- Finally, Lashibi Funeral Homes & Crematorium Job Vacancies
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED