Job Vacancy for Plant Manager at a Mining Company
A mining company situated in the Western Region of Ghana requires, for immediate employment, the following:
POSITION: Plant Manager
- Firstly, Enforce health and safety protocols during all stages of production.
- Secondly, Create and maintain a production schedule.
- Thirdly, Find ways to reduce production costs.
- Moreover, Implement strategies to maximize production.
- Additionally, Analyze workplace productivity.
- Finally, Resolve any concerns voiced by employees.
- Experience of more than 20 years in the operation of the CIL Jinpeng Processing Plant.
- Applicant must be conversant with the Mongolian or Chinese languages.
- Must also have a Master’s Degree in Metallurgy.
- Managerial experience.
- Prior experience as a plant manager,
How to Apply for this Plant Manager at a Mining Company
Interested applicants should send their resumes and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Applications must be received before September 7, 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED