Job Vacancy For Junior Advisor (GovID)
- The “Governance for Inclusive Development” (GovID) programme supports the implementation at both the local and the national level.
- To achieve this, the programme implements measures in five areas of intervention and amongst them is the strengthening of accountability mechanisms for budgetary implementation.
- Under this is the Accountability Component which focuses on internal audit processes and accountability at both national and subnational level.
Scope of the Role
- The role of the Junior Accountability Advisor will be to support the work of the Accountability Component.
- This will entail supporting institutions like Internal Audit Agency, Ghana Audit Service, Civil Society, resource governance and local authorities to enhance accountability at both the National and local level.
- Firstly, Assist with the development of concepts, and monitors the implementation of project/ programme plans and activities in close consultation with advisors, management, and partners
- Secondly, Participate in formulating project actions plans and helps synchronize the planning with counterparts
- Thirdly, Support Technical Advisors to prepare, implement and document training events, workshops, forums, team meetings and other projectactivities
- Then, Develop and maintain contact with relevant stakeholders
- Also, Collects, processes, and distributes relevant information
- Afterwards, Participate in meetings, seminars, and workshops etc.
- Finally, Performs other duties and tasks at the request of management
Qualification Required & Experience
- Masters/MSc Degree in Social Sciences, Social Work, Public
- Administration, Development Studies, or related fields.
- At least basic knowledge and a strong interest in the topics of
- Accountability, Transparency, Anti-Corruption or Public Financial Management.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- At least three (3) years professional experience
- Working experience with GIZ, similar development organizations and local government actors
- Ability to perform a variety of specialized tasks related to design, planning and implementation of programme, managing data, reporting;
- Motivated team player with an organized, independent, systematic, proactive, detail- and goal-oriented work approach.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex issues
- Ability to express yourself well both verbally and in writing;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language; German being an advantage
How To Apply For This Job Vacancy For Junior Advisor
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Code 2022/GovID/19/09 in the subject line. If you do not hear from us two (2) weeks after the deadline, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 03 October, 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- University of Ghana Announces Job Vacancies
- USAID West Africa Call For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at WASCAL
- West Africa Trade and Investment Hub Invites Job Applications
- Newmont Mining Corporation Job Available Vacancy
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research Call For Job Applications
- Canonical Latest Job Vacancies
- Massive Recruitment|| SOCODEVI Invite Job Applications
- Massive Recruitment|| MDF West Africa Limited Job Openings
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED