Job Vacancy For Junior Administrative Officer
On behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), the programme Sustainable Economic Growth, training and Employment provides support in seven focal areas: business development, private investment, skills an employability enhancement, financial services, digital innovation, migration, and trade.
Scope of the Role
The junior administrative officer is primarily responsible for providing basic administrative and technical support to the cluster Coordinator and working in close collaboration with the cluster team towards the achievement of cluster goals.
- Firstly, Manage the calendar of the Cluster Coordinator
- Secondly, Organize conferences, workshops, trainings for the cluster including provision of logistics, preparation of the agenda, documents, and presentations, as well as writing of minutes.
- Thirdly, Coordinate domestic and international travel, including flight booking as well as reimbursables for all travel related expenses. Etc, for the Cluster Coordinator.
- Moreover, Prepare the documentation for contracts, services and/or purchases.
- Additionally, Participate in the planning, execution and documentation of meetings, workshops, seminars and other events held within the framework of the project.
- Furthermore, Organize and update archives and documentation in compliance of GIZ knowledge management, manage, check and update the inventory of project office.
- Lastly, Perform other duties and tasks at the request of the Cluster Coordinator.
Qualification Required & Experience
- University degree in BA/BSc administration, social science or similar area
- Minimum of one (1) to two (2) years of relevant professional experience.
- Very good working knowledge of ITC technologies (related software, phone, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS office)
- good organisational Strong organizational and writing skills.
- Experience in office management and administrative tasks
- Good interpersonal, management and communication skills
- Strong command of English language (both written and oral) is required; knowledge of German language is an asset.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Rendering result orientated performance
- Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management.
How To Apply For This Job Vacancy For Junior Administrative Officer
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org under the Job Code 2022/NIED/10/06. If you do not hear from us two (2) weeks after the deadline, please consider your application
Closing Date: 10 October, 2022#
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- University of Ghana Announces Job Vacancies
- USAID West Africa Call For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at WASCAL
- West Africa Trade and Investment Hub Invites Job Applications
- Newmont Mining Corporation Job Available Vacancy
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research Call For Job Applications
- Canonical Latest Job Vacancies
- Massive Recruitment|| SOCODEVI Invite Job Applications
- Massive Recruitment|| MDF West Africa Limited Job Openings
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED