Job Vacancy for Handyman at SOS Ghana
SOS CHILDREN’S VILLAGES GHANA is part of a global humanitarian and child welfare organisation that provides a stable family environment for children in need. We have four (4) villages currently in operation in Tema, Asiakwa, Kumasi & Tamale. We also provide social services for families at risk through our Family Strengthening Programme (FSP)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and dynamic persons for appointment as Handyman (1 Position)
Duty Post: Kumasi
Purpose: To provide technical support to ensure the smooth running of programme activities in Kumasi.
Qualification and Experience
The ideal applicant must
- To begin with, Hold HND in Building & Construction Technology or Mechanical/Electrical Engineering Have at least three (3) years relevant work experience in building construction, mechanical or electrical engineering
- Secondly, Possess some knowledge in basic auto mechanics or vehicle maintenance Able to handle minor repairs on equipment and estate facilities
- Thirdly, Able to handle minor electrical and plumbing works
- Moreover, Be able to take initiative and have a sense of responsibility
- Additionally, Be physically and mentally fit
- More so, Be patient, honest and very respectful
- Then, Be able to work for long hours and on weekends when the need arises.
- Also, Possess good writing skills with a flair for the needs and development of children.
- Last but not least, Have a strong cultural awareness, able to work with people from different cultural backgrounds.
- Finally, Be a team player, have strong collaborative skills and able to relate with children, youth & all levels of co-workers
How to Apply for the Job Vacancy for Handyman at SOS Ghana
Applicants living or residing in and around the job location have an added advantage
Interested applicants should send their applications. (indicating their reliable phone numbers) and Curriculum Vitae with photocopies of certificates addressed to:
The HR/Admin Manager
P. O. Box AN 16657
Or email to [email protected]
Not later than 30th June, 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED