JOB VACANCY FOR GENERAL LEDGER ACCOUNTANT ROLE
The successful candidate will work with our client who operates globally in the nutrition industry. He/She will work directly with the Finance Supervisor in the capacity as an Accountant.
- To begin with, GL month end entries and accruals
- Secondly, Inventory and cost control and management
- Then, Forex monitoring
- Also, Intercompany management
- Moreover, Fixed Assets accounting and management
- Additionally, Monthly account preparation and reconciliation
- More so, Responsible for maintaining archives in an excellent organization
- Lastly, Prepare Month and year end financial reports
- Minimum of a First degree in Accounting or Finance
- High level knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel and use of Macros will be an added advantage.
- Good English language skills (verbally and written)
- Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities with minimum supervision
- Ability to keep information confidential
- Ability to organize and priorities day to day workload
- Finally, Willingness to work extended hours when the need arises
Compensation and Benefits:
- GHS 45,000-GHS 50,000 Basic Annually .
- Provident fund employer contribution
- Allowance (Transport and Lunch)
- Then, Medical cover
- Lastly, Performance Bonus
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE JOB VACANCY FOR GENERAL LEDGER ACCOUNTANT ROLE
Interested candidates should send their CVs to [email protected] with subject “APPLICATION FOR GL ACCOUNTANT ROLE”.
Deadline for submission is Thursday, June 9, 2022.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED