JOB VACANCY FOR CREATIVE/VISUAL ART TEACHER
A very prestigious International school situated in Accra in Ga East is seeking to appoint enthusiastic, talented and committed personnel for the following positions for immediate employment.
JOB TITLE: CREATIVE/VISUAL ART TEACHER
- Firstly, Planning lessons on art and art history in accordance with students’ learning objectives.
- Secondly, Preparing the classroom by gathering and setting up equipment.
- Thirdly, Developing students’ drawing, coloring, and painting techniques.
- Then, Providing instruction on the use of media such as graphite and charcoal pencils, as well as oil, acrylic, and watercolor paint.
- Finally, Teaching students about art history.
- Degree/Diploma in Rural/Industrial Art or its equivalent from recognised college or university
- A minimum of 3 years teaching experience in similar position
- Up to date knowledge of the new curriculum Computer literate (Office Suite)
- Degree B.Sc. ICT education or its equivalent from a recognised college or university
HPW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB VACANCY FOR CREATIVE/VISUAL ART TEACHER
Interested applicants may submit their detailed curriculum vitae to: email@example.com latest by 30th October, 2022. Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- University of Ghana Announces Job Vacancies
- USAID West Africa Call For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at WASCAL
- West Africa Trade and Investment Hub Invites Job Applications
- Newmont Mining Corporation Job Available Vacancy
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research Call For Job Applications
- Canonical Latest Job Vacancies
- Massive Recruitment|| SOCODEVI Invite Job Applications
- Massive Recruitment|| MDF West Africa Limited Job Openings
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED