Job Vacancy For Chief of Party at Chemonics International
Chemonics seeks a Chief of Party for the anticipated five-year USAID funded Low Cost Private Schools (LCPS) Activity in Ghana. However, The purpose of the activity is to enable proprietors, teachers, communities, financial organizations, professional networks, and the Government of Ghana (GoG) to improve student learning outcomes and financing options for LCPSs.
The activity is focused on select LCPSs in the USAID Global Food Security Strategy (GFSS) Zone of Influence (ZOI)1 in northern Ghana. This position will be based in Ghana. Therefore, We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Firstly, Provide overall leadership, program direction, and technical expertise
- Secondly, Serve as the project’s principal liaison with USAID staff, government institutions, client partners, Ghanian counterparts, donors, and other key stakeholders
- Lastly, Supervise a diverse professional team
- To begin with, A./B.S. in social sciences with 10 years of supervisory experience, including in rural education, with knowledge of LCPS segment
- Then, Skillful in high-level strategic leadership and effective stakeholder management, with experience managing concurrent activity interventions in Ghana, West Africa, or sub-Saharan Africa
Please send an email with your CV and cover letter attached and “Chief of Party” in the subject line to GhanaLCPSOpportunities@chemonics.com by Wednesday, August 31, 2022. Finalists will be contacted on a rolling basis.
How to Apply for Chief of Party at Chemonics International
Closing Date: August 31, 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED