Job Vacancy For Cardiologist at International Maritime Hospital
The International Maritime Hospital (IMaH), a subsidiary of the Ghana Ports and Harbours Authority, is a 130-bed ultramodern tertiary hospital, with state-of-the art medical facilities, located in Community three, Tema, Ghana.
International Maritime Hospital (IMaH), Community 3, Tema, is seeking eligible applicants for the following position.
Fellow (Certified in Cardiology) of the Ghana College of Physicians, West African College of Physicians or equivalent.
- Firstly, Current registration as a medical practitioner in Ghana.
- Then, Current registration with the Medical and Dental Council, Ghana, as a Specialist Physician (Certified in Cardiology).
- To begin with, Diagnose and manage commonly occurring conditions in cardiology.
- Also, Manage the cardiology unit of the hospital
- Work schedule: Full time, 40 hours per week.
- Appointment type: Permanent subject to completion of probation.
- Salary: Attractive.
How to apply for Cardiologist at International Maritime Hospital International
Interested applicants should send their application letters and detailed CVs to email@example.com
Open period: 24th August, 2022-23rd September, 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Then, Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Lastly, Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED