Job Vacancy For ARTISANS At UPSA
The University of Professional Studies, Accra (UPSA) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment as ARTISANS
Qualification And Experience
Interested candidates must:
- Firstly, be holders of the Intermediate Craft Certificate of the Technical Education Unit of GES or its equivalent
- Secondly, the National Craftsman Certificate in the relevant area or its equivalent.
- Thirdly, have at least the West Africa Examination Council Basic Education Certificate
- Also, Two (2) years post qualification experience
- ASSISTANT REGISTRAR Job At UPSA
- JUNIOR ASSISTANT REGISTRAR Job At UPSA
- Job Vacancy For MEDICAL OFFICERS At UPSA
- PHARMACISTS Needed At UPSA
- PHARMACY TECHNICIANS Needed At UPSA
How To Apply?
Interested applicants should download the Application Form from the University of Professional Studies, Accra (UPSA) website.
Completed application forms together with detailed resumes and photocopies of relevant certificates and names of three referees who are conversant with the applicant’s academic/professional competence should be addressed to:
UNIVERSITY OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES, ACCRA.
P. O. BOX LG 149
And uploaded on to [email protected] with the position being applied for as the subject of the email.
It is the duty of the applicant to ensure that the completed application form is uploaded by 5:00 pm on November 30, 2022.
Applicants are to note that only soft copies of applications will be processed. No hard copies will be received by the University. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Administrative Manager Job Vacancy at International Water Management Institute (IWMI)
- APPLY NOW|| Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job
- Exciting Career Opportunity at TechnoServe
- Catholic Relief Services Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Bunge
- Global American Business Institute Latest Job
- Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) Latest Job Offer
- Kinross Gold Corporation Employment Opportunity
- Job Vacancy at St. Joseph’s College of Education
- New Job Openings at Epiroc
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED