Job Vacancy For Administrative Assistants at an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School
A reputed International Baccalaureate (IB) World School located in East Legon, Accra requires enthusiastic and experienced staff for the following post: Administrative Assistants
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Then, Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Also, Greet and assist visitors.
- Last but not least, Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Finally, Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Qualification Required & Experience
Graduate with 1 to 2 years of experience
Location: East Legon, Accra
How To Apply For This Job Vacancy For Administrative Assistants
If you are qualified and have the required background, please send your CV and covering letter, including recent passport size photograph, stating the position you are interested to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 19 July, 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED