Job Vacancy For Accounts Officer
- To begin with, , Maintaining and reviewing financial records.
- Secondly, Ensuring compliance with accounting and tax laws.
- Thirdly, Preparing budgets regularly.
- Then, Monitoring expenditure and profits and providing reports.
- Last but not least, Evaluating internal management systems, procedures, and risks in order to provide recommendations.
- Besides the above, Managing business accounts and preparing financial statements.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Previous working experience as an Accounting Officer.
- Knowledge and competency in accounting principles.
- Proficiency in management systems.
- Administration skills.
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and other accounting software
- Lastly, HND or professional certificate
Location: Asylum Down, Accra
How To Apply For This Job Vacancy For Accounts Officer
All C.V. ‘s should be sent via: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position as the subject of the e – mail
Closing Date: 23 December, 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER AVAILABLE JOBS
- Job Vacancies at a luxurious hotel in the Madina Metropolis
- New Job Advertisement at Lumenis
- New Job Opportunity at INFUSEmedia
- Exciting Career Opportunity at ERM
- Sarpsolutions Ltd New Job Opportunities
- M.C. Systems Solutions Invites Job Applications
- Orica New Recruitment Opportunity
- JSI Research & Training Institute Latest Job Vacancy
- Marie Stopes International Ghana Invites Job Applications
- APPLY NOW|| U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) Urgent Recruitment Notice
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED