September 21st, 2022 at 07:06 pm
Job Vacancy Available at Eclectic Love
About Eclectic Love
Eclectic Love is a non-governmental organization (NGO/not-for-profit) that empowers children in Volta Region intellectually, socially, spiritually, financially, and psychologically with no regard to disabilities, financial status, and/or religion.
- Title: Program Deputy
- Position type: Full-time, starting from October 15, 2022
- Location: Ho, Volta Region
- Reports To: The Program Deputy reports to the Executive Director and interacts with all staff members in the program as described in the Job description.
The Program Deputy will be responsible for ensuring effective implementation of the project’s activities and tasks assigned to attain the goals and objectives of Eclectic Love. Also, the Program Deputy will be responsible for overseeing project work-plan performance, participating in project planning, budgeting, implementation, monitoring, reporting, and program development on project sites.
1 . Project Planning
- With guidance from Executive Director, initiate planning for the project(s) (Operational Planning, Budgeting)
- Participate in developing project proposals and project documentation
- Assist ED to develop a work plan with partners if necessary
2 . Project Implementation
- Coordinate with the team and partner to conduct capacity-building training for partners.
- Supporting the Executive Director in all aspects of the program implementation and development as requested.
- Responsible for supporting the program’s advocacy plan
- Establish monitoring and evaluation systems including indicators
- Actively assist and participate in project events (meetings/workshops/training)
- Undertake other program administration tasks as and when necessary
- Ensure transparency, ethical conduct, and efficiency in project implementation
3 . Reporting
- Report on project activities and expenditure as requested by the Executive Director and according to project timeframes
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Report to Executive Director any changes which impact the project implementation
4 . Project Monitoring and Evaluation
- Be responsible for monitoring and supervising activities implemented in the project’s sites to ensure effective implementation.
- Supervise and record project activities expenditure against budget
- Responsible for managing project database and other M&E tools
- Implement the project M & E plan in a professional manner
- Visit project sites on a regular basis (monthly or bi-monthly)
- Participate in Project review
- Participate in Planning for transfer/transition of achievements
- Provide technical support to project team and partners when necessary
- Identify the training needs of partners and beneficiaries in the context of the project
- Contribute to developing operating tools for project interventions
- Assist in reviewing and redesigning intervention in consultation with the Executive Director and partners and in response to evolving needs of target groups
- Compile /document lessons learned and intervention model
- Participate in designing research/study, collecting and analyzing data, and translating document research findings together with other project team members, partners, and consultants
- Prepare and facilitate together with the project team, consultant, and local partner to plan, design, and conduct workshops and training.
- Facilitate and support project partners, consultants, and project teams to develop training manuals and other materials
- Prepare and participate in periodical meetings
- Provide the Communications officer with contacts for the database (donors, consultants, networks)
- Coordinate with project teams in the documentation of projects’ achievements
- Assist in project special events together with the Communications officer and the Administrator
- Support the Communications officer in the production of communications tools: video clips, leaflet, press release/ press kit, database
- Support in organization of visits (of donors, home office personnel, and other visitors)
- Establish a relationship and attends technical meetings with other NGOs, CSOs, and networks when appropriate
- Identify opportunities to collaborate with other organizations and leverage resources
- Participate in developing long-range strategic goals and strategies consistent with the mission and capabilities of Eclectic Love and develop short-range goals for Eclectic Love
- Report regularly to Executive Director about project management matters
- Implement project operating procedures together with project team members
- Ensure compliance with Eclectic Love policies and procedures
- Monitor Project expenditure based on a clear project plan and applied all required Financial regulations.
- Support Project partners to develop the project budget in a participatory manner
- Support Finances in payments procedure (verification, follow-up)
- Participate in the controlling of the appropriateness and compliance of the program operations, narrative workplan, and budgets.
- Assist the Executive Director to develop quarterly/annual financial plans.
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Social Work, Social development or related field;
- At least 2 years of experience in the development project, preferably with vulnerable children
- Monitoring and evaluation skills are desirable
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills, and attention to detail
- Demonstrated capacity to effectively communicate via writing, public speaking, and interpersonal interactions
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with community organizations, government officials, corporate executives, the general public, and staff
- A spirit of achieving excellence and team building
- Demonstration of honesty, transparency, and accountability
- Demonstration of the ethical and critical way of thinking
- Knowledge of the SDG Goals
- Intermediate English and Ewe skills, especially in report and proposal writing
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, and proficiency in Word and Powerpoint.
Salary Package: Please indicate your expectation for remuneration/salary in your application
Documents Needed When Applying
Interested applicants should include the documents below when applying:
- A resume (not longer than 2 pages) summarizing qualifications and experience;
- An application letter;
- 2 work referees with contact details.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested candidates should submit their applications by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION
The closing date of the application is October 3rd, 2022 at 12 p.m.
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- University of Ghana Announces Job Vacancies
- USAID West Africa Call For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at WASCAL
- West Africa Trade and Investment Hub Invites Job Applications
- Newmont Mining Corporation Job Available Vacancy
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research Call For Job Applications
- Canonical Latest Job Vacancies
- Massive Recruitment|| SOCODEVI Invite Job Applications
- Massive Recruitment|| MDF West Africa Limited Job Openings
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED