Position: Electrical Technician
Company: Champion Oil Ghana
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for employment as ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN in an indigenous Ghanaian Oil Marketing Company (OMC).
REPORTS TO: SENIOR TECHNICIAN
To apply working knowledge of electrical systems to conduct maintenance, fault-finding, and diagnostics on existing systems. Installs new electrical systems to regulatory standards and to maintain those systems while upholding safety guidelines and complying with codes and regulations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand and power tools.
- Diagnose and repair electrical problems including fault-finding, rewiring, and monitoring.
- Assess the parts needed for a job and place orders for those parts.
- Conduct routine maintenance and testing on Company’s electrical systems, and ensure installations are to manufacturer standards, including in fire alarms and security systems.
- Rewire faulty electrical systems, such as lighting and alarms.
- Ensure good quality workmanship which upholds company standards, complies with building codes, and follows safety requirements.
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, and roofs to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Perform physically demanding tasks, such as digging trenches to lay conduit and moving and lifting heavy objects.
- Complete work orders on time and create records of materials used.
- Provide preliminary sketches and cost estimates for materials and services.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have completed SSSCE/WASSCE.
- Certificate or Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Electrical Technician in a similar organization.
- Experience in forecourt and canopy electrical works, and pump repair / maintenance will be an advantage.
- Ability to perform electrical tests, read results and diagnose and repair electrical problems.
- Circuit knowledge and ability to identify wires accurately.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to use hand and power tools.
- Effective Communication Skills.
- Attention to Detail.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE JOB
Interested applicants should send their applications, CVs and all other relevant documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post them to the address below:
The Human Resource Manager
CLOSING DATE : TUESDAY, 6TH APRIL, 2021.
Only Short listed applicants shall be contacted.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED