Job Vacancy at World Health Organization
Role Title: Drivers Roster
BACKGROUND AND OBJECTIVES:
The Ghana WHO country office works with the Ghana National Authorities to reach the highest standard of health as a basic human right, based on fairness and the SDGs principle of leaving no one behind. WHO’s activities are based on the 13th General Programme of Work, which aims to make people healthier, keep the world safe by dealing with health emergencies, and protect the most vulnerable people through Universal Health Coverage.
The WHO office in Ghana is looking for a pool of drivers who will be ready to go when needed. These drivers will be put on a list and hired through SSA to help the office run smoothly.
Under the overall direction of the WHO Representative to Ghana and the direct supervision of the Operations Officer, the person in charge will be responsible for the following tasks in their assigned area of work:
- Drives office vehicles to get authorized employees where they need to go and to deliver and pick up mail, documents, and other items;
- Meets officials at the airport and helps with paperwork for immigration and customs;
- When needed, picks up and drops off mail, pouches, and other official documents;
- The person in charge of the car’s day-to-day maintenance checks the oil, water, battery, brakes, and tires, and makes sure the car is always clean and running well.
- Keeps a record of official travel, daily mileage, gas used, oil changes, etc. in a log book;
- Makes sure that, if there’s an accident, the steps that the rules and regulations call for are taken;
- If WR gives the go-ahead, perform other tasks as needed.
- Must have a high school diploma or higher and a driving license with a grade C or higher.
Skills and Work History:
- Have been driving for at least 5 years.
- Know how Ghana’s road system works
- Moving forward in a world that is always changing
- Getting things done
- Getting people to work together and integrate
It will be helpful to know how to write and speak English and to know enough of the local language to get by.
This job will only be given to a citizen of Ghana.
The person in charge should help make sure that the Organization has high professional, ethical, and institutional standards. Meet expectations for professional behavior and basic rules of honesty, integrity, loyalty, and following the law. This includes being able to do all of the above, as well as work within the existing organizational structures and governance, follow WHO’s processes, show sensitivity to gender and culture, communicate with others in a respectful and constructive way, work as part of a team, and show due diligence.
How to Apply for this Job Vacancy at World Health Organization
Closing Date: August 15, 2023, 10:59:00 PM
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED