Job Vacancy at Toptech Transport and Logistics Ltd
Job Title: Client Service Executive
About the company
Toptech Transport and Logistics Ltd is a well-known and very innovative transport, security, and logistics consulting firm.
We want a young, enthusiastic, and self-motivated person to work at our Front Desk as a Client Service Executive.
- Interested in selling, good at persuasion, and willing to go above and beyond to help the company reach its financial goals.
- Targets and goals are what drive and motivate them.
- Responsible for making sure that the organization’s sales and marketing goals and plans are met and are in line with its strategic goals.
- The first point of contact (POC) for our clients and a brand ambassador for the Company, so they must project, protect, and keep up a professional, refined, high-quality image of the organization.
Duties and Obligations
- Work with the internal business development team to reach marketing and sales goals by interacting with clients in the right way.
- Handle questions and phone calls at the front desk.
- Client visits
- Making sales calls and building relationships with clients with the goal of growing the company’s client list.
- Assist General Manager in coordinating and carrying out sales and marketing programs to find and bring in new customers.
- Meet monthly, quarterly, and annual sales and marketing goals that are in line with the goals of the company as a whole.
- Reaching sales and marketing goals will help the company make more money. Find, manage, and secure both new and existing accounts, and keep up a high level of sales success.
Skills or Experience Needed
- A minimum of two years of Sales and Marketing experience.
- Knowing about the training industry will be a very important plus.
- A good understanding and command of social media and e-marketing tools for work.
Needed skills and most important ones
- Excellent command of the English language and clear speech.
- High interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people from all walks of life. The ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Professional work ethic and a strong sense of teamwork
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Someone who thinks quickly and acts quickly.
- Integrity, tact, and professional discretion are very important.
- Ability to work on your own and with little supervision
- Professional and business appearance
- Positive attitude
- Love for training and coaching
- Things that are needed
- Good team player
- Be self-motivated and show that you care about your organization.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work well under pressure. Must be good at writing reports.
- Be in charge of selling the company’s goods.
- Must work well with others.
How to Apply for this Job Vacancy at Toptech Transport and Logistics Ltd
Before February 21, 2023, only qualified applicants should send their CVs by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLICANTS WILL BE SCREENED AND SHORT-LISTED.
Closing Date: February 27, 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED