Job Vacancy at Regimanuel Concrete Products Ltd
We are looking for a passionate Mechanical Engineer to join our team as Deputy Workshop Manager. This role will contribute to our commitment to consolidate our market position as having the most extensive supply capacity for multidimensional construction projects in Ghana and West Africa.
Roles / Responsibilities
You will be joining a dynamic team where you can really make a difference in the operations of the Maintenance Workshop, by providing exceptional support to the Workshop Manager. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include;
- To begin with, ensuring the optimal performance of mechanical components, devices and engines
- Secondly, maintaining and modifying equipment to ensure that it is safe, reliable and efficient
- Furthermore, providing technical advice based on relevant research, analysing and interpretation data
- Moreover, producing and implementing designs and developing prototypes with proper testing procedures
- Last but not least, collaborating with the Workshop Manager and other functional supervisors to identify deficiencies in mechanical processes to develop improvements
- Finally, establish and observe safe work practices within the Maintenance/Workshop Department.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or be a Mechanical Tradesperson
- The Degree qualification in a relevant discipline is highly regarded but not critical
- Demonstrated maintenance experience and knowledge relevant to the construction and mining industry.
- Experience in heavy-duty construction, mining or other heavy industry is essential
- Appreciable knowledge in equipment maintenance strategy and handling of operational and capital budgets
- At least 5+ years in a Senior Supervisory and Senior Maintenance Management role
- Lastly, Experience with the management of small teams in a high-performance Workshop
How to apply for this Job Vacancy at Regimanuel Concrete Products Ltd
Send all applications via email: email@example.com
Closing Date: 7th June 2022
Successful applications will be shortlisted and Applicants invited for an interview, as the next stage of recruitment. Kindly note that if you are not contacted, two (2) weeks after you apply, it indicates that your application was unsuccessful.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED