Ocean Network Express emerged as a new entity from three Japanese liner companies – ‘K’ Line, MOL and NYK, who historically prided themselves on high level service quality and process excellence. These characteristics, which we highly cherish, are also the founding core principles of ONE.
The new company’s global headquarters will be in Singapore, to further enhance its intended strong international trading presence. With a global fleet of over 250 vessels, active participation in all major global trade lanes, deployment of the latest IT systems and an extensive terminal ownership portfolio. ONE positions itself as being “large enough to survive, but still small enough to care”.
About the job
JOB PURPOSE & PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processing and completing all daily finance & accounting processes and continuous review of best working practices to improve efficiency and productivity of the various workflows.
- Strengthen internal control measures in different areas of the accounting functions. E.g., payment process. Ensure that all processes and transactions are fully compliant with statutory regulations, Company rules, and Company values.
- Follow established procedures and guidelines to ensure effective AP and AR activities to vendors and customers respectively.
- Reconcile accounts, post journal entries, and maintain a complete and accurate general ledger in accordance with ONE accounting principles and reporting schedules so that the organisation has a full and accurate statement of its financial position.
- Provide technical accounting advice within area of expertise to functional or operational area managers to help them develop revenue and expense budgets, understand financial reports and manage their financial responsibilities.
- Performs analysis of financial studies and prepare summary reports, maintenance, and planning of budget systems.
- Analyse and interpret local trends. Timely monthly management reporting.
- Provides support to internal and / or external auditors.
• Serve customers from both the front desk and back end (including using the necessary tech-enablers)
- Any other tasks and duties assigned by management
- Creative Associates International Latest Job Recruitment
- Exciting Career Opportunity At Palladium
- World Vision International Latest Job Available
- Latest Employment Opportunity At Jhpiego
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- English language – written and oral
- Good communicator and negotiator
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good analytical skills
- Good business intelligence
- Bachelor Qualification level in Finance, Economics or Accounting
- Good computer skills, including MS excel
- SAP user knowledge (desirable)
- Experience in a similar role (desirable)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Great learning environment
- High performance culture
- Good work-life balance
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Please send your CV and written application to: Email: [email protected]e.com no later than Monday 28th February 2022.
Before applying for a job at ONE, all applicants must read and consent to the conditions contained in our Job Applicant Privacy Notice which is available at https://eua.one-line.com/standard-page/job- applicant-privacy-notice
- Academic City College Latest Job Vacancies
- Exciting Career Opportunity At Afric Xpress
- Latest Job Opportunity At Tetra Tech
- West Africa Trade and Investment Hub Job Vacancy
- Employment Opportunities Available At SGS
- JSI Research & Training Institute Job Opportunities
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE