The Restaurant Accountable Manager shall lead the customer-facing front-house and back-house teams and serve as the liaison between the restaurant’s staff and the owners.
He/she shall be responsible for managing and organising daily restaurant operations with the goal of controlling costs, maximising revenues and maintaining high standards of customer service.
- Lead, discipline and assess performance of front-house and back-house teams.
- Coordinate restaurant’s overall operations, maintenance and repair to enhance sustained efficiency.
- Consistently market restaurant’s products and services for sustained catering contracts and enhanced repeat customers.
- Enhance and measure high customer satisfaction and exceeded expectations.
- Manage inventory and food wastage.
- Work with store account and payroll management software to effectively manage restaurant finances and inventory to ensure costs and revenues are managed.
- Manage staff recruitment and onboarding of new employees.
- Enforce staff and customer compliance to Covid-19 safety protocols.
- Ability to lead, self-motivated and able to sustain high team spirit and morale.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills with attention to detail.
- Strong mediation and conflict resolution skills for staff and customers.
- Ability to present innovative ideas to owners and board to achieve business vision.
- Experience in managing finances and negotiating contracts with vendors.
- Customer service and marketing skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure
Qualifications & Experience
- Tertiary degree ideally in business or hospitality management.
- A passion for food and hospitality, with a minimum of 3 years proven experience working in the sector.
How To Apply
Applicants should send application letter and CVs through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 17th December 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED