JOB VACANCY AT LAW REFORM COMMISSION
The Law Reform Commission established by the Law Reform Commission Act 2011 (Act 822) is an organisation committed to the development and modernisation of the laws of Ghana.
Job Title: SENIOR FINANCE ASSISTANT
To provide operational support for the effective financial resource management in the Commission.
- Firstly, Facilitate and check the accuracy of all payments at the Commission. Collect data and service meetings of the Directorate.
- Secondly, Prepare ledgers and other financial reports of the Commission.
- Thirdly, Provide inputs for the preparation of payment vouchers. Collect data for the preparation of reconciliation statements.
- Moreover, Undertake proper bookkeeping and effective records management.
- Finally, Collect inputs for the preparation of annual and other periodic reports of the Directorate.
- To begin with, ICT Skills
- Then, Administrative and Communication Skills
- Also, Report Writing Skills
- Afterwards, Integrity and Ethics
- Lastly, Accuracy and paying Attention to Details.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of HND/Diploma in Accounting or any relevant accredited tertiary institution. field from an
- Then, Must have completed one (1) year national service. Must pass a selection interview conducted by the Law Reform
- Besides the above, Commission in collaboration with the Public Services Commission.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB VACANCY AT LAW REFORM COMMISSION
Qualified applicants should forward their application letters together with their curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certificates, contact telephone number(s), email address and names, telephone numbers and addresses of two (2) referees to:
THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
LAW REFORM COMMISSION
P. O. BOX M63
The Commission’s office at GPS GA-076-5324 same building with the Kaneshie Court near Accra City Campus of the University of Ghana.
Closing Date: Not later than 12th September, 2022.
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces job vacancies at AU
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Palladium
- Lancaster University Ghana Career Opportunity
- JOB VACANCY FOR CREDIT MANAGER AT A RURAL BANK
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Research, and Learning (MERL) Director at Abt Associates
- Job Opportunity Available at University of Ghana
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- New Employment Opportunity at ENI Ghana
- Maersk Calls For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at PATH
- New Job Opportunity at MTN Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED