Job Vacancy at JS Morlu Ghana Limited
Job Title: Web Developer
JS Morlu Ghana Limited is a branch of the U.S.-based CPA firm JS Morlu LLC. It offers clients accounting services, tax planning and strategies, audits, and high-value services like corporate turnaround and restructuring, business valuation, business process improvement, enterprise risk management, advisory services, and technology solutions. We are a company with a clear vision and opportunities for our employees to grow. We are a global company with offices in six countries that helps people travel around the world.
Our business is going through an exciting time. We are working on adding a series of technology solutions that will help governments, non-profits, and private organizations in third-world countries solve big problems. By June 2023, we plan to have 8 software solutions ready to go.
Summary of the Job
At JS Morlu Ghana, we are looking for a skilled and motivated web developer with at least 3 years of experience to join our team. As a web developer, it will be your job to build and maintain high-quality, responsive websites and web apps.
- Design, build, and launch websites and web apps that work on all devices.
- Write code that is clear, useful, and well-documented.
- Work with teams from different departments, such as designers, project managers, and clients.
- Test and fix websites and programs to make sure they work well.
- Keep up with new technologies and trends on the web.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- 3 or more years of work experience as a web developer
- Strong knowledge of at least one server-side programming language, such as Python, Ruby, or PHP, and the frameworks for those languages.
- Experience with responsive design and working with different browsers.
- Strong knowledge of the best ways to build a website and the rules for making it accessible
- Good at solving problems and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Conditions for work:
- Integrity \sInitiative \sDetail-Oriented
- Respond to all forms of communication and pay attention to them
- Good time-management skills
- Capable of getting work done with little supervision
We want you to apply even if you aren’t sure you’re 100% qualified but are up for the challenge. We think that skills can be shared and that a lot can be gained by being passionate about our mission.
How to Apply for this Job Vacancy at JS Morlu Ghana Limited
If you want to apply for this job, please send an email to email@example.com.
Include your resume and three (3) references.
Closing Date: 10th March 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED