JOB VACANCY AT JOBMAG LIMITED
JOB TITLE: Programs Manager (Ghana)
- To begin with, Plan project roadmap as well as logistic framework.
- Then, Collect performance data on programs and activities, for evaluation and strategic review and reporting purposes as well as to maximize ROI.
- Also, Minimize exposure to risks on projects and ensure project / program outcomes are consistently achieved
- Moreover, Ensure project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately.
- Furthermore, Promote events, get external facilitators (lecturers in schools) and secure venues for the events to be held.
- Additionally, Develop project proposals as when needed and decide on suitable strategies and objectives.
- Afterwards, Develop and control deadlines, monitor program budgets.
- More so, Provide correspondence with the in-house team on projects managed.
- Most importantly, Maintain and implement project calendar activities.
- Last but not least, Build external contacts and participate in external networks for the exchange of information and to form relationships for future collaboration.
- Finally, Promoting event, getting external facilitators (lecturers in schools) and securing the venues for the events.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
- 3 years’ stellar project management skills and experience
- Previous experience organizing educational/training programmes and events Strong writing, spoken and office suite skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Top notch Analytical thinking
- Very organised and self motivated
- Basic finance skills i.e. can handle bank accounts, keep track of expenses.
- Strong connections with universities across Ghana (aiesec, student finance societies, student associations, etc)
Closing Date : 30th June. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED