IBTCI is currently seeking a French Interpreter for a long-term, as-needed purchase order agreement to provide simultaneous translation of English into French and French into English during online learning events.
PELA holds monthly, online learning events with participants from across the West Africa region and from the U.S. During these events, PELA requires on occasion professional-quality, simultaneous interpretation from French to English and English to French.
The interpreter will be responsible for coming prepared to events with topic-specific vocabulary, studied in advance if needed.
Simultaneous interpretation services for PELA’s online events include interpretation of presenters, moderators, other speakers, and participants (especially in break-out rooms) and during the question and answer sessions.
The interpreter also must be willing to correct or improve his/her simultaneous interpretation, if needed, based on client feedback.
Duration: October 8, 2021, through March 2022 on an as-needed basis
Payment Schedule: Payment will be made upon the successful completion of each online event and no later than thirty days of received invoice for the performed event.
Required Skills or Experience
- Five years of professional experience in the simultaneous interpretation of French into English and English into French
- Experience providing high-quality simultaneous interpretation during live, online events
- Experience providing high-quality simultaneous interpretation on topics pertaining to conflict management, peacebuilding, or countering violent extremism
- Oral and written fluency in English and French
- Bachelor’s degree
- Provide rates of service requirements based on simultaneous interpretation of an hour-long event
How To Apply
Applications must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED