A reputable healthcare institution is currently looking for a highly efficient and proactive HR Coordinator to help with its human resource operations.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Human Resource Director but works for hand in hand with other administrative team members.
- Assist with all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees’ records.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars for staff/departments.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with payroll and ad-hoc HR projects.
- Prepare all HR correspondences such as offer letters/contracts of employment for all new employees.
- Support other assigned functions and the college’s HR needs.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Assist with staff disciplinary issues.
- Assist the Human Resource Director in all areas of work.
Required Skills or Experience
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, professional certification in HR or related fields.
- A minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Excellent English proficiency.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Proficiency in using statistics software.
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Transformational leader and be able to build relationships.
- Problem solver, able to take initiative, form and proactive, and work under pressure.
- Team player and builder.
- Be reachable by phone after working hours and on weekends.
- Patient, empathetic and have a high level of integrity.
How To Apply
To apply, kindly send your CVs to email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: December 17, 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED