Job Vacancy at HandyTradie Ghana Ltd
Job Title: Freelance Software Developer
At HandyTradie, we create scalable tech solutions for startups, and small and medium sized entreprises (SMEs). Our clients have a vision, a creative innovation or a next-gen solution. We provide the tech force for tomorrow’s solutions today with a solid background in data science, analytics and software engineering using modern technologies.
We are looking for a software developer, based in Ghana, to be part of this journey and be mentored by our Chief Technical Officer. You will be part of the making of real products that will be a household name. Do you see YOUR name in the credits?
This is a casual freelancer role to support our innovators.
You will be a key member of the software support team. This role will be obsessed with continually enhancing the customer experience right from the first sign-in and converting insights into actions.
- Self-motivated go-getter who is looking for a new challenge
- Customer-focused and lives by our mission – “we fix it!”
- Likes to experiment and give things a go
- Respects team mates and works to earn their trust
You would also have demonstrated experience with the following:
- Mobile and web app development
- React-Native and React.js
- Google Firebase and/or AWS
- Prior experience with payment integration is a plus
You will need to complete a 1.5hr online skills/coding assessment as part of the recruitment process. Your time is valuable and we are happy to compensate you to do this. Kindly let us know if you require any support, adjustments or accommodation for this online test.
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible remote work – we believe in outcomes
Our business supports flexible working arrangements and rewards our team members on outcomes.
We want to know more about you. If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for send us an example of your previous work, your resume and a cover letter telling us what you are passionate about and what you bring to the team.
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
Please note that you need to be a tax resident of Ghana.
How to Apply for this Job Vacancy at HandyTradie Ghana Ltd
Closing Date: 23rd December 2022
NB: prefer applicants living in Ghana.
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Firstly, Job Recruitment at The Capital Group Limited
- Secondly, International Workplace Group Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, New Job Opportunity at Robert Walters
- Moreover, APPLY NOW || University of Ghana Job Vacancies
- Additionally, Mastercard Foundation New Vacancy Advertisement
- Then, UNICEF Ghana Job Recruitment For November 2022
- Also, Besa Manufacturing Company New Job Opportunities
- Furthermore, Job Opening at SOS Children’s Villages International
- Afterwards, Farmerline Latest Employment Opportunity
- Finally, Lashibi Funeral Homes & Crematorium Job Vacancies
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED