GRO Oilfield Alliance Ghana, part of the Global Energy Ventures Group, are passionate about delivering world class services and products to our many clients based in Africa and the rest of the world. We are the ‘go to’ provider in the West African region with an extensive range of specialist services including fabrication, NDT, OCTG and lifting inspections, manpower supply, rope access, pressure testing, sling manufacture plus more.
From our operating locations in Ghana and Cote d’Ivoire and a support office in the UK, we provide clients with expert local knowledge combined with reputable services delivered by a committed team of almost 150 local staff with supervision from the best industry experts.
With extensive Oil and Gas experience and having operations in Africa since 2005, we understand the local market and international industry standards, ensuring that we only deliver services and products that are fully traceable and compliant.
GRO Oilfield Alliance Ghana are dedicated to our clients success by offering world class, fully traceable, dependable products and services provided safely at competitive prices using well trained, talented, motivated and trustworthy people.
GRO Oilfield Ghana, one of West Africa’s leading Multi-Disciplined Inspection companies are currently recruiting for the following personnel to engage in current and potential projects
Position: OCTG Trainee Inspector
Location: Takoradi, Ghana
Employment type: Full time – performance review after
Start date: 01/04/2022
- At least a technical / occupational educational degree (Mandatory)
- Ability to use computer and Microsoft office (Mandatory)
- Educational degree in Engineering, Mathematics, statistics, Material and Physical sciences
- No previous OCTG Inspection experience required
- Learn & develop skill sets towards Non-Destructive Testing associated with upstream examinations.
- Learn & develop skill sets towards the inspection standard used in inspection process
- To be committed to company and client HSE police and regulations
- To be committed to Confidentially of work information of GRO
- Assist Inspector during inspection of oilfield related equipment such as Drill Pipe, Bottom Hole Assembly, casing, and Tubing including NDT Inspections
- Assist Inspector to collect data of tolls subjected to inspection
- Preparing parts for inspection, Pre & Post cleaning
- Greasing and packing of parts to return to customer
- Maintain excellent housekeeping and safety of equipment, parts, and facility
- Able to work without supervision
- Employee should pass at least 80% of Assessment as key KPI for retention of role
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume (in English) and copies of University Degrees to: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate for which job position you are applying.
Closing Date: 20 March, 2022
Only applicants meeting the criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.
- Accounting, Marketing, Driving And Public Relations Jobs Available
- Empire Credit Limited Invites Job Applications
- Vacancies Available|| School for Life (SfL) Ongoing Recruitment
- Latest Vacancy Available At SNV
- Kantar Latest Employment Opportunity Available
- Last Mile Health Invites Job Applications
- Mastercard Foundation Latest Job Offer
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED