Job Vacancy at Ghana Enterprises Agency (GEA)
ROLE: District Coordinators
The District Coordinators would be in charge of coordinating the implementation of MSMEs promotion interventions at the district level.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Overall coordination of GEA Projects/Programs at the District Level, including assisting MSMEs in filling out application forms with correct information and ensuring that all required papers are given.
- Ensuring MSMEs are registered at the District level in order to expand GEA’s clientele and maintaining records of all registered MSMEs as a database for future program execution
- Conducting complete due diligence and diagnostic reviews on MSMEs as needed, including confirming the applicant’s business type, location, and other pertinent data.
- Ensuring that all GEA projects/programs reach beneficiaries in all Districts.
- Regular monitoring and follow-up with beneficiaries of GEA projects/programs
- Assisting MSMEs in organizing, compiling, and maintaining financial records
- District-level coordination of capacity-building activities for target groups
- Coordination of initiatives to increase MSMEs’ access to markets, grants, and credit
- Assisting MSMEs in registering with and obtaining certificates from regulatory organizations
- Identifying appropriate E-commerce/social media sites, creating accounts based on the nature of enterprises, and tracking the development of MSMEs’ activity on the platforms to ensure they are not dormant.
- Offering business counseling services and conducting needs assessments via surveys/interviews to better understand the needs of MSMEs
- Conduct a survey or interviews with MSMEs at the district level to determine their business training requirements.
- Carry out any other additional duties as assigned by management
Qualifications and Experience Required
- HND or First Degree in any comparable discipline is required.
- Two years of relevant work experience in a comparable role
- The ability to train and communicate (verbal and written) in English successfully and efficiently.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- The ability to communicate in a local language is advantageous.
Accra is the location.
How to Apply for this Job Vacancy at Ghana Enterprises Agency (GEA)
Candidates who fit any of the above criteria should send an application letter identifying the post sought and attaching a full curriculum vitae, including phone numbers for instant contact, as well as photocopies of certifications to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Ghana Enterprises Agency (GEA)
P.O.Box MB 85
or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: November 30, 2023.
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED