Job Vacancy at First National Bank
- Accountable, and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs. Contact us today to join a winning team.
To provide an ongoing, efficient, and effective service to a portfolio of corporate clients with the goal of maximizing the foreign exchange turnover and profit for the bank.
- Gather, spread, and share news about the economy.
- Business development and making connections both inside and outside the company.
- Experience building and keeping up relationships at a high level.
- Follow the rules and follow the ACI code of conduct when doing business.
- Keep up-to-date records of what your clients do and what deals you win and lose.
- Keep a list of “work in progress” and a list of clients you should call first.
- Keep a good working relationship with the TSM and Trader(s) and make sure the client’s needs are met.
- Need to know what’s going on in the world, including economic and political news.
- Constantly advise customers on the different ways they can protect themselves from currency risks through forward exchange and/or derivatives.
Experience and Qualifications
- First degree from a well-known college or university (a postgraduate degree would be a plus).
- ACI certified.
- 3–5 years of experience in the Treasury or financial markets.
How to Apply for this Job Vacancy at First National Bank
Closing Date: 26th July 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED