Job Vacancy at Epiroc Equipment Ghana Ltd
Position Title: Chinese Product Specialist – Underground Machines / Ghana
The role’s purpose
- Support Underground Mining (UMR) customers and Epiroc personnel with excellent technical service.
- Encourage a culture of customer value and care.
- Conduct training programs for Epiroc service and customers in collaboration with Technical Services Manager in order to provide the best service in the industry.
- Maintain close relationships with customers, the Service operation Manager, and Business Line Manager Parts and Service Division (BLM PSD) to coordinate customer service strategies.
- Manage and safeguard the Company’s assets
- Proactively support functions and processes to serve business in order to ensure exceptional customer service, service order processing, decrease the company’s working capital, and so grow our market share and achieve sustainable profitable growth.
Expectations and Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Service Operation Manager
- Actively participates in daily URE service field and workshop activities
- Performs the highest quality maintenance and repair work in the field and workshop
- Participates in the start-up and commissioning of the newly delivered equipment
- Performs training for customer staff (operators and technicians), including charged training
- Provides expert advice to customers and other departments of the organization through visits, presentations, participation in meetings, interventions, or the provision of information, papers, software, and so on.
- Assist customers’ service professionals in diagnosing equipment systems and resolving challenging problems.
- Works with Product Company (PC) to implement new projects (designing process, testing, and introduction)
- Provides technical information within the extent of his job dedication
- Strengthens relationships with existing consumers while also assisting in the development of new customer contacts.
- Identifies the needs and expectations of clients through direct interactions and provides them with the greatest service and technical support quality possible.
- Follows environmental protection measures and complies with specific policies and procedures established by clients;
- Uses corporate assets in an effective and cost-conscious manner;
- Follows internal processes or other internal standards applicable to this role.
- Actively uses a system or application for monitoring fleet machines (e.g. Fleetsync) to identify customer needs and expectations, and offers solutions through daily and direct communication with the customer.
- Informing customers about observed faults, malfunctions, and operating machinery
- Carried out repairs and inspections.
- Spare parts recommendation and forecasting
- Auditing machines as required.
- Transfer of skills to customer technicians
- Perform other activities as given by the Service Operation Manager
- Be accountable for adhering to internal procedures “Code of Conduct”
Experience and knowledge
- University Degree, particularly in an electromechanical subject, or equivalent experience earned via experience
- Experience with underground mining, construction, and technical systems such as hydraulic, electric, and engine systems
- Knowledge of underground loaders face drilling machines, production drilling machines, and rock reinforcement equipment
- Technical expertise (mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electric systems, for example);
- Experience monitoring, troubleshooting, and diagnosing RCS;
- Basic knowledge of MS Office products (particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint);
- Technical documentation reading
- Reading electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic diagrams
- Using diagnostic equipment to assess the technical state of machines and devices
- Using electric and hydraulic tools
- Using manual mechanical tools
- Fluency in English and French is desirable.
- Stress resistance, strong personality, flexibility, and dependability
- Logical, analytical, and creative thinker
- Multi-task and excellent organizer
- Independence and ability to make decisions under time pressure and good organization of own work
How to Apply for a Job Vacancy at Epiroc Equipment Ghana Ltd
Closing Date: 30th April 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job Offer
- Secondly, New Job Vacancy at Serendipalm Co. Ltd.
- Thirdly, Job Vacancy at Food and Agriculture Organization
- Then, Abt Associates Calls For Job Applications
- Also, New Job Advertisement at Old Mutual
- Moreover, Job Opening at International Cocoa Initiative (ICI)
- Additionally, AirtelTigo Latest Job Recruitment Announcement
- More so, Chirano Gold Mines Limited Job Opportunities
- Afterward, Norsaac Calls For Job Applications
- Lastly, ABS Bureau New Job Announcement
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED