Job Vacancy at DevWorks International
DevWorks International (DevWorks) is recruiting a consultant to develop business management training manual(s) for the USAID-funded Ghana Fisheries Recovery Activity (GFRA). However, The purpose of GFRA is to prevent the collapse of the small pelagic fishery sector and establish a durable basis for its ecological recovery while enhancing the socio-economic well-being and local resilience of artisanal fisherfolk and their communities. Also, The activity will seek to improve supplemental livelihoods and resilience measures for fishing communities, particularly for women and youth; facilitate private sector engagement and market linkages in the fisheries sector; strengthen government capacity in policymaking, regulation, and enforcement; strengthen improved science and research, including data for policy and management decisions; and empower key stakeholders to affect change.
Under Objective 1, GFRA will support the employment transition and capacity development of selected youth between the ages of 15 and 35 with supplementary livelihoods that are financially and socially suitable. While Objective 2 seeks to increase the quality and sanitation standards of fisheries products, this includes strengthening local understanding of market demands and opportunities; enhancing the quality and value of artisanal seafood products (including hygiene as a key limiting factor); improving market access; and ensuring local capacity to negotiate premium pricing for improved products.
Job Title: Business Management Training Manual Development Consultant
DevWorks therefore seeks the services of a consultant to design and print business management training manuals targeting the various actors in the fisheries value chain with a focus on youth in fisheries and women fish processors.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Firstly, The consultant is expected to design a training manual on business management topics such as savings, credit management, banking, marketing, client and customer management, digital marketing, entrepreneurship, and so on.
- Then, The consultant will design this comprehensive and easy-to-use training manual (s) with the target user groups in mind; people with less or no formal education. For easy comprehension, the training manual should include simple text, images, and infographics.
- Lastly, The consultant will work with GFRA to finalize the content.
Required Skills or Experience
- To begin with, At least 6 years of experience conducting similar activities.
- Then, Must be familiar with the socioeconomic dynamics in Ghana’s coastal communities.
- Also, Must have proven experience in development of training manuals, particularly financial literacy for low-literate beneficiaries.
- Furthermore, Must have experience working with youth.
- Afterwards, Experience working on donor-funded international development projects of similar scope, complexity, and size; experience with USAID-funded projects is desirable.
- Finally, Fluency in English (written and spoken).
How To Apply for this Job Vacancy at DevWorks International
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with “GFRA Business Managment Consultant” in the subject line by May 25, 2022.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- United Nations Population Fund New Jobs
- Job Vacancy Notice || Rural Bank Jobs for May 2022
- Apply Now || Donewell Insurance Ltd Job Opportunities
- Current Aviation Jobs in Ghana 2022
- Social Housing Company Available Jobs
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED