Job Vacancy at Community Water and Sanitation Agency
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ghanaians for consideration for immediate appointment into the following position in the Community Water and Sanitation Agency:
- JOB TITLE: LEGAL AFFAIRS MANAGER
- REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR, LEGAL AFFAIRS
- Provide input to prepare draft memoranda and documentation for, and from, Board Meetings
- Develop and maintain formats for contracts
- Provide legal advice and represents the Agency in court.
- Serve as Secretary to the Agency’s Board in the absence of the superior
- Oversee the drafting and review of legal documents.
- Review work-plans and budgets for the unit.
- Provide input to prepare quarterly reports on the status of court cases of which the Agency is a party.
- Draft quarterly and annual reports on the activities of the unit.
- Review and recommend for amendment the Agency’s Act and legislative Instrument in force.
- Represent the Agency in arbitration and other dispute resolution fora
- Carry out any other related duties as assigned by the superior.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS DIRECT ENTRY
Applicant must have:
- Academic: a University degree in LLB or other degrees from recognized University;
- Professional: professional Law Qualification (BL) recognized by the General Legal Council; and must have been called to the Bar and be a member of good standing at the Ghana Bar Association;
- Experience: minimum of one (1) year post-Bachelor’s work experience, with a reputable organization or in private practice;
- demonstrable proficiency in the use of computers with ability to present reports in at least Word, Excel, PowerPoint and relevant software applications; and
- must have passed the relevant selection interview conducted by the Public Services Commission
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
The salary is attractive and negotiable.
How to Apply for this Job Vacancy at Community Water and Sanitation Agency
Applications should be forwarded not later than 31st May 2023 together with the following:
- a Motivation statement of applicant’s vision for the unit and why he/ she feels qualified for the position, including achievements, if any;
- Curriculum Vitae with supporting documents e.g., copies of certificates, testimonials etc. as well as names and addresses of three
- referees (one of whom should be the applicant’s current Supervisor) to the address below:
THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE
COMMUNITY WATER AND SANITATION AGENCY
PRIVATE MAIL BAG, KOTOKA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Kindly include telephone and e-mail addresses. Only applicants to be interviewed will receive response.
PLEASE, NOTE THAT THE CLOSING DATE FOR THE RECEIPT OF ALL APPLICATIONS IS 31ST MAY 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job Offer
- Secondly, New Job Vacancy at Serendipalm Co. Ltd.
- Thirdly, Job Vacancy at Food and Agriculture Organization
- Then, Abt Associates Calls For Job Applications
- Also, New Job Advertisement at Old Mutual
- Moreover, Job Opening at International Cocoa Initiative (ICI)
- Additionally, AirtelTigo Latest Job Recruitment Announcement
- More so, Chirano Gold Mines Limited Job Opportunities
- Afterward, Norsaac Calls For Job Applications
- Lastly, ABS Bureau New Job Announcement
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED