We are seeking a Sales Associate to assist with our recent market entry into Ghana. S/he will work closely with BURN’s Ghana Country Coordinator in Accra and the Expansion team in Kenya to assist in the formation of a stable operation in Ghana.
- Strategic Projects/Initiatives:
Assist the BURN’s Country Manager and Expansion team in the planning, implementation and tracking of strategic projects, in particular, market research projects.
- Information Gathering:
Gather critical market information on the improved cookstove sector, BURN’s distribution partners, competitor activity and other key areas of the market.
- Account Management:
Support distribution partners with business strategy, requests, information and marketing support.
- New Business Development:
Identify and develop new distribution partnerships targeting wholesalers, retailers, financial institutions, corporations/government institutions and NGOs.
- Research and Reporting:
Produce analytical reports on the development of strategic projects, including distribution activities, marketing projects, sales forecasting, as well as comprehensive research reports on a diverse range of topics.
- Merchandising Strategy:
Assist in the development of the company’s merchandising strategy; ensure that all products are visible and well displayed across all retail outlets/points of sale.
- Administrative Work:
Assist with a range of administrative-related tasks.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor or MBA degree, preferably in business, market intelligence or marketing
- Maximum of two years post degree experience with at least 1+ years’ experience in project management and demonstrated ability to coordinate complex projects with many stakeholders to deliver results on time
- Knowledge of the sales and marketing fields in the Ghanaian context, preferably in consumer durables and/or fast-moving consumer goods
- Strong analytic/number-crunching background, particularly with sales and marketing data
- High level of comfort working with high-level business clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, a desire to ‘sell for good’ and willingness to get your “hands dirty”.
- Experience developing business strategy and plans
- Experience in identifying and developing B2B distribution partnerships in Ghana
- Experience managing key accounts across a range of distribution channels
- Previous experience in market research or M&E.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Method of Application
Closing Date: 31 July 2021
About BURN Manufacturing
Based in Ruiru, Kenya, BURN Manufacturing designs, produces and distributes Kenya’s best-selling, most durable and economical charcoal and wood cookstoves that also dramatically reduce harmful smoke emissions which can cause significant health problems, even death.
Not only do we sell the world’s most fuel-efficient charcoal and wood household stoves, but BURN is also the only jiko company which manufactures all of its products in sub-Saharan Africa’s only state-of-the-art clean cookstove manufacturing facility.
We are extremely proud to employ 225 team members throughout Kenya and support a workforce which is 60 percent female, thus empowering women in roles traditionally considered to be “for men only.”
Since 2013, BURN has sold 800,000+ stoves in Africa. These stoves have helped 4,000,000 beneficiaries save $215 million in fuel expenditures and 2.6 million tons of wood while reducing indoor air pollution by 65%. BURN currently sells ~25,000 stoves per month and are on track to double sales over the next 12 months by expanding its successful model across Africa.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED