Job Vacancy at Bureau Veritas
Job Title: Marine Surveyor
Bureau Veritas is a world leader in Testing, Inspection, and Certification. Our mission is at the heart of key challenges: quality, health and safety, environmental protection, and social responsibility
Our Marine & Offshore organizationis looking for Marine Surveyor for it’s developing operations. The position is located inGhana. S/he will be welcome in a supportive and collaborative learning environment.
The job incumbent is responsible for conducting quality inspection of ships in service or construction to determine their conformity with specified requirements (BV rules, International Maritime Organizations, National Regulations, Standards IACS Requirements, etc.) or to attest a given situation of a ship.
- Undertake classification / certification and statutory surveys and inspections of ships-in-service according to rules and regulations,
- Carry out ISM/ISPS/MLC audits, as assigned by supervisor,
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders and ensure all survey / inspection reports (including survey certificates) are factual, objective and submitted within the stipulated format and timeframe,
- Keep up to date with new rules, regulations and technical information or process disseminated through internal communication,
- Participate in meetings (both internal and external) as required,
- Attend all scheduled trainings (locally and overseas) and ultimately achieving specified delegations as agreed in Performance Management Process,
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of time & expense sheets.
- Degree qualified in Marine Engineering / Naval Architecture or Certificate of Competency
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience as Ship Project Manager (repair or new construction) / Technical Superintendent / Marine surveyor or equivalent; or seafaring experience as foreign going engineer,
- PC Literate,
- Able to travel at short notice and accept short to mid-term overseas assignments as required,
- Good level in English language.
Closing Date: 31st December 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Firstly, Job Vacancy at CH Group (Ghana) Limited
- Secondly, Latest Job Advertisement at Petrofac
- Thirdly, Golden Star (Wassa) Limited New Job Opening
- Moreover, Latest Job Opportunity at FHI 360
- Additionally, New Job Opportunity at Robert Walters
- More so, APPLY NOW || University of Ghana Job Vacancies
- Afterwards, Mastercard Foundation New Vacancy Advertisement
- Furthermore, ClearView Advisory Invites Job Applications
- Then, Deloitte Latest Employment Opportunities
- Lastly, Green for Change Ghana New Job Vacancies
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED