- Company: Apex Consult
- Location: Ghana
- State: Adabraka, Accra
- Job position: Cashier
- Resolves customer issues and answers questions.
- Bags purchases if needed.
- Processes return transactions.
- Itemizes and totals purchases by recording prices, departments, taxable and nontaxable items; and operating a cash register.
- Enters price changes by referring to price sheets and special sale bulletins.
- Discounts purchases by redeeming coupons.
- Collects payments by accepting cash, cheques, or charge payments from customers and makes change for cash customers.
- Verifies credit acceptance by reviewing and recording driver’s license number; and operating credit card authorization systems.
- Balances cash drawer by counting cash at beginning and end of work shift.
- Provides pricing information by answering questions.
- Maintains checkout operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Friendly and positive attitude
• Excellent customer service
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to make change
• Basic math skills
• Attention to detail
• SHS graduate
• 0-1 years of retail experience desired
• Effective communication and customer service skills
How To Apply For The Job
All C.V.s should be sent via: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position as the subject of the e – mail
Closing Date: 23 July, 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED