Job Vacancy at an NGO Company
A reputable NGO invites applications for the position of a MANAGER
- Firstly, Delegating responsibilities and supervising business operations
- Secondly, Hiring, training, motivating and coaching employees as they provide attentive, efficient service to customers, assessing employee performance and providing helpful feedback and training opportunities.
- Thirdly, Resolving conflicts or complaints from customers and employees.
- Moreover, Monitoring store activity and ensuring it is properly provisioned and staffed.
- Additionally, Analyzing information and processes and developing more effective or efficient processes and strategies.
- Then, Establishing and achieving business and profit objectives.
- Also, Maintaining a clean, tidy business, ensuring that signage and displays are attractive.
- Furthermore, Generating reports and presenting information to upper-level managers or other parties.
- Afterwards, Ensuring staff members follow company policies and procedures.
- Finally, Other duties to ensure the overall health and success of the business.
- A minimum of Degree, HND, Diploma
- Must be between the ages of 25 and 40 years
- Must be very caring and social with excellent interpersonal communication
How to Apply for this Job Vacancy at an NGO Company
Send your updated Curriculum Vitae with your full picture to: [email protected]
The deadline is 15th September 2022
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED