Job Vacancy at a Dutch Poultry company
A reputable Dutch Poultry company seeks to fill the following vacancy in its Ghana Office. Veterinary Doctor
Farm Location: Sege, Ada-West District
- To begin with, Assess and recommend a conducive environment for poultry birds, hatchery, and dairy.
- Then, Ensure the animals are fed with the right feeds and water at the right time.
- Also, Diagnose and treat diseases in the hatchery, dairy, and poultry.
- Moreover, Arrange healthy, proper accommodation for the animals.
- Furthermore, Ensure the safety and hygiene of the hatchery, diary, and poultry farmhouse.
- Afterwards, Prepare the required Medicine list, source, place quotations, and ensure medicine is purchased and delivered timely.
- Finally, Monitor and carry out vaccination of the animals periodically.
- Education /Training and or experience in Europe/USA/Asia is highly preferred.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree with 8 years of relevant working experience.
- Master’s degree in a related field will be added advantage
- License to practice as a Veterinary doctor
- Knowledgeable in animal feeding and breeding.
- Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent manual dexterity
- Excellent communication & decision-making skills
- Lastly, Skillful in animal euthanasia
How to Apply for this Job Vacancy at a Dutch Poultry company
Interest candidates should forward their CVs to [email protected] not later than June 30, 2022.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- United Nations Population Fund New Jobs
- Job Vacancy Notice || Rural Bank Jobs for May 2022
- Apply Now || Donewell Insurance Ltd Job Opportunities
- Current Aviation Jobs in Ghana 2022
- Social Housing Company Available Jobs
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED