- Carry out office duties such as filing, typing, binding, scanning, etc.
- Distribution of reports and correspondence
- Respond to enquiries and relay messages Receiving and scheduling visitors
- Making and confirming appointments as directed
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned to him by the General Manager from time-to-time.
QUALIFICATION REQUIRED & EXPERIENCE
- First Degree in Business Administration or related field/BSc English Language with at least two (2) years of working experience in a similar position.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English Language.
- Very good typing skills.
- Computer Literate
In addition to the above, the candidate should be one who pays great deal of attention to details and maintain high level of confidentiality.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants must submit a cover letter, detailed CV and copies of certificates addressed to the
P. O. Box 1614
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
February 26, 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED