JOB VACANCIES: Several Non-academic Staff needed into a public institution
The Accra Technical University, formerly known as the Accra Polytechnic, is in need of several non-academic staff. These job vacancies as published in the Daily Graphic newspaper on Monday 7th October 2019.
Applications are invited from qualified and interested persons to fill the underlisted positions:
A. WORKS AND PHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT DIRECTORATE:
1. Senior/Assistant Development Officer (Services Engineer)
2. Senior/Assistant Development Officer (Architect)
3. Senior/Assistant Development Officer (Structural Engineer)
4. Senior/Assistant Development Officer (Quantity Surveyor)
Minimum of MSc Degree in a relevant field (Architecture/Civil /Building /Quantity Surveying/ Structural Engineering
B. INTERNAL AUDIT DIRECTORATE
1. Senior Auditor
2. Assistant Auditor
CA with a minimum of Masters degree in relevant field.
C. INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT) DIRECTORATE
1. Assistant ICT Officer (Network Security Engineer)
2. Assistant ICT Officer (Systems Administrator)
3. Assistant ICT Officer (Software Application Developer)
4. Assistant ICT Officer (Database Administrator)
Minimum of MSc Degree in Information Communication Technology or related program.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested qualified applicants may apply, providing up-to-date Curriculum Vitae and copies of their relevant certificates to:
Accra Technical University
P. O. BOX GP 561
Alternatively, Applications must be hand-delivered in a sealed envelope to the Human Resource Directorate of the University not later than 18th of October, 2019.
Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for interviews.
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED