Zormelo & Associates is a Management and Development Consulting firm that works with both private and public sector clients to create world-class companies and institutions through advisory services in human resources management, economic and social development projects, and capacity building.
- Develop and implement all necessary financial policies and procedures to ensure the provision of effective management service and compliance with relevant regulations.
- Audit of royalties received and receivable. Work closely with the MIIF to ensure timeliness, completeness, and accuracy of royalties due to the Company.
- Reconcile royalties received against quarterly returns filed by the mining companies
- Ensure the processing of all accounting transactions during the month and maintain accounting records for all invoices payable, ensuring timely review, authorization, and payment.
- Management of the monthly/quarterly/annual reporting cycle.
- Preparation of the annual budget
- Preparation of quarterly forecasts.
- Preparation of short term cash flow forecasts
- Key contact for external auditors to manage the audit process to meet key reporting deadlines.
- Manage the production of local annual statutory financial statements.
- Eight (8) years post qualification experience, five (5) of which should be in the mining sector.
- Recognized international accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA or equivalent).
- BIG4 trained preferred.
- Experience of having worked in the Finance function of a multi-national organization, in a commercial environment
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of IFRS.
- Experience in statutory and management reporting.
- Experience in liaising with auditors.
- Strong MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
HOW TO APPLY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE