Zormelo & Associates is a Management and Development Consulting firm that works with both private and public sector clients to create world-class companies and institutions through advisory services in human resources management, economic and social development projects, and capacity building.
- Develop and implement all necessary financial policies and procedures to ensure the provision of effective management service and compliance with relevant regulations.
- Audit of royalties received and receivable. Work closely with the MIIF to ensure timeliness, completeness, and accuracy of royalties due to the Company.
- Reconcile royalties received against quarterly returns filed by the mining companies
- Ensure the processing of all accounting transactions during the month and maintain accounting records for all invoices payable, ensuring timely review, authorization, and payment.
- Management of the monthly/quarterly/annual reporting cycle.
- Preparation of the annual budget
- Preparation of quarterly forecasts.
- Preparation of short term cash flow forecasts
- Key contact for external auditors to manage the audit process to meet key reporting deadlines.
- Manage the production of local annual statutory financial statements.
- Eight (8) years post qualification experience, five (5) of which should be in the mining sector.
- Recognized international accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA or equivalent).
- BIG4 trained preferred.
- Experience of having worked in the Finance function of a multi-national organization, in a commercial environment
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of IFRS.
- Experience in statutory and management reporting.
- Experience in liaising with auditors.
- Strong MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
HOW TO APPLY
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED