Job Opportunity For Carpenter at U.S. Embassy in Ghana
The U.S. Mission in Accra, Ghana is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Carpenter. The schedule for the position is full time, 40 hours per week.
- Firstly, Working in the Facility Management section of the Embassy, the Carpentry Maintenance
- Secondly, Worker carries out scheduled and unscheduled preventive maintenance and repair work on finish and interior assemblies, furnishings and fixtures in all mission buildings and facilities including residential owned and leased properties.
- Lastly, Job holder would repair, adjust and install doors, windows, hardware, wall, ceiling and floor coverings, sunshades and blinds; fixed furnishings; painting of various surfaces; and replacement specified glazing products with required installation materials.
A minimum of three (3) years of experience in the repair and maintenance of building assemblies, furnishings, and fixture operations.
- Firstly, Maintenance and repair of various building finishes and assembles, components, fixtures and furnishings utilizing carpentry and general building construction skill.
- And also, Ability to set up and operate a wide variety of wood working and metal machines, various types of power and hand held tools that meet accepted trade practices and safety procedures.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- To begin with, Ability to identify problems or dangers, report issues and provide solution.
- Then, Communication and interpersonal skills to answer queries from end-users.
- Also, Ability to work as part of a team, work under pressure and a tight schedule.
- Last but not least, A flexible approach to work shifts and answer emergency calls at all hours.
- Finally, A current drivers ‘license is required. (Driving skills may be tested)
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO):
The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Qualifications: All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
How to Apply for this Job Opportunity For Carpenter
Closing Date : 19th July. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- Then, GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED