Job Opportunity at ASA Savings and Loans Limited
The Company is seeking a skilled candidate for the role of Assistant Company Secretary and Legal Advisor. Currently, the organization serves approximately 215,000 clients in 133 business units in nine areas and nine regions.
- Plan and prepare agendas and papers for the board of directors and annual general meetings, among other things.
- Take minutes, draft resolutions, and file the appropriate paperwork and yearly reports with government agencies.
- Advise the Board of Directors on Corporate Governance issues
- Serve as a liaison between the company and its stakeholders and shareholders.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Provide legal advice and reply to legal letters.
- Prepare, review, and modify contractual instruments to assist and support the company’s business activities;
- Develop, review, and maintain policies and procedures for the smooth execution of the company’s activities;
- Represent the company when necessary, and
- Prepare and submit relevant reports and documents to BOG.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- The candidate must be a Ghana Bar Association-accredited lawyer.
- Strong computer, secretarial, interpersonal, teamwork, and written/verbal communication skills
- Applicants must have at least three years of experience in a comparable job.
- A competitive compensation package will be offered to the right candidate.
Accra is the location.
How to Apply for this Job Opportunity at ASA Savings and Loans Limited
Send an application to the Chief Executive Officer, including a photograph and a full CV. email@example.com
Closing Date: November 14, 2023
Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED