Job Opening at SOS-Hermann Gmeiner International College
ROLE: Physics Laboratory Technician
Summary of the Job
Help students and teachers with their work in the lab by giving technical support, setting up experiments, and making sure the right materials and equipment are bought and used. One of the most important parts of the job is helping students with their research essays.
- Helping teachers in the classroom and in the lab, as well as giving technical advice to students.
- Helping teachers and students by putting together solutions and making sure they are all the same.
- Helping each student with his or her research project (individual investigation and extended essay).
- Making sure that the rules for health and safety are always followed in the lab.
- Telling students how to use equipment and showing them how to do it.
- Set up the lab equipment and chemicals before the practical.
- Keeping a lab inventory, making sure equipment is stored correctly, and putting in orders for new materials and equipment.
- Putting experiments to the test before classes.
- Making sure lab equipment is in good shape before and after experiments.
- Making sure the lab is safe for the students.
- Checking equipment on a regular basis to fix or replace broken parts and letting the HOD know which items need to be serviced
- Going on field trips with students.
- Getting science equipment and chemicals, storing them in the right way, and giving them out as needed.
- Making sure the lab is locked when neither a teacher nor a lab technician is there.
- No less than an HND in Laboratory Technology
- Work experience in a physics lab for at least two years.
- Strong communication, research, and analysis skills, as well as a strong understanding of science and technology
- A strong desire to help students (particularly in regard to conducting research on aspects of their work to give them relevant advice)
How to Apply for this Job Opening at SOS-Hermann Gmeiner International College
Please send email@example.com a cover letter and a recent CV with your contact information. The email should have the subject line “Physics Laboratory Technician.”
Closing Date: March 10, 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED