Job Opening at Savannah Fruits Company
About the company
The Savannah Fruits Company is a Ghanaian business that makes and sells high-quality shea butter and other natural products from Africa, like Virgin coconut oil, black soap, baobab oil, etc., in a way that doesn’t hurt the environment. The company sells high-quality ingredients to cosmetics and food markets around the world. We work with local cooperatives to give Ghanaian women more power in a way that is both long-lasting and profitable.
- Get and put away Orders to buy from clients.
- Prepare the paperwork for delivery, like a packing list, an invoice, etc.
- Sage Warehouse lets you make stock from raw materials to finished goods.
- Send invoices through SAGE 300 and save them as PDF files.
- Samples from the production department need to be organized and sent to clients.
- After-sales service: Ask for certification for a COA and send it to clients.
- Stock reconciliation (comparing what’s in the store with what’s in Sage) and other tasks given by the supervisor.
Skills or Experience Needed
- Should have used a management information system like Odoo, Sage 200, Sage 300, or something similar.
- At least two years’ worth of work experience: A background in sales will be helpful.
- Academic qualification: Minimum HND
- Be able to work under stress with little help
- A smart person who is always willing to learn.
- A person with a lot of energy
- Able to communicate well in person and through email
- Good skills with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, etc.
SFC is an equal opportunity employer that pays fairly based on a person’s experience and performance. We also give our employees health insurance and all of the other benefits that are required by law.
The job is full-time and will be based in Tamale, but there is a chance that the person will have to travel to our other processing centers in Northern Ghana.
How to Apply for this Job Opening at Savannah Fruits Company
Send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 31, 2023. Make sure to save it as a PDF with your name in the file name, like Cover Letter_Sales Assistant_Alhassan Fusieni.
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED